Notice is hereby given for the Annual General Body Meeting of the members of the Old Lawrencians Association, which will be conducted through video conferencing on 26th September 2020 at 2.30pm.
1) Read and Approve the Notice convening the meeting.
2) Establishment of quorum.
4) Welcome Address (Secretary)
5) Read and if thought fit, to approve the minutes of the previous AGM held on 24th May 2019.
6) Presentation of the Annual Report of the Association. (Secretary)
7) To receive, consider and if thought fit, approve the audited balance sheet and the Income and Expenditure of the Association as on 31st March 2020, along with the auditor’s report thereon. (Treasurer)
8) To appoint auditors and fix their remuneration. Mr. John Mathew is available for reappointment. (Treasurer)
9) Budget for the OLA office for the year 2020-21. (Treasurer)
10) Presidents address: OLA President 2019-20.
11) Amendments to the OLA By-laws (Secretary)
12) Election of Office Bearers for 2020-21. (Election Observers)
13) Constitution of the new Managing Committee. (Election Observers)
14) Talk by Reunion Batch Reps.
15) Any other matter with permission of the Chair.
16) Vote of Thanks.
17) Acceptance by the new President.
18) School Song.
Secratary – OLA